Looking for places to eat with kids while enjoying your Miami Dolphin Experience? There are a variety of delicious food options for any appetite and diet in the park for you.
All the food venues and gift shops accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. However, food carts only accept cash. ATMs are conveniently available in the main gift shop and Dolphin Harbor, where you check in for your dolphin program.
- Pink’s Hollywood Hot Dogs, A Hollywood celebrity magnet since 1939, Pink’s Hot Dogs is the newest addition. (open seasonally )
- Manatee Bay Cafe – Now with Organic Selects! Stop in our air conditioned cafeteria for everything from burgers and chicken finger to salads and wraps. Our Café also features a large selection of beverages including sodas, coffees, teas and cold beer. Also a great place to cool off with a dine in area and ac. This will be your best option for variety and being open all year round.
- Dolphin Lobby Snack Bar Features all your favorite snacks including popcorn, ice cream, soft pretzels, smoothies and more.
- Paradise Cove BBQ – Pull up your sleeves and enjoy finger licking good BBQ favorites from pulled pork sandwiches and roasted corn to chicken and baked beans. (Open seasonally)
- Whale Spout Pizza – Looking for a quick meal? Pick up a personal pizza or a large for the whole family before the next show. The Pizza is hot and fresh. The demand is high for the pizza so you may have to wait for a slice.
You can bring a small cooler or small basket with your own food into park. Pick nick table are on the right side of the facility.