This policy covers how Keys Adventure Tours treats personal information that Keys Adventure Tours collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Keys Adventure Tours products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Keys Adventure Tours does not own or control, or to people that Keys Adventure Tours does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Keys Adventure Tours collects personal information when you register with Keys Adventure Tours, when you use Keys Adventure Tours products or services, when you visit Keys Adventure Tours pages or the pages of certain Keys Adventure Tours partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, travel interest, and personal comments. Once you register with Keys Adventure Tours and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Keys Adventure Tours collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including personal information about your use of travel needs and services that we offer. Your credit card information is never sold or published.
- Keys Adventure Tours automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Keys Adventure Tours cookie information, and the page you request.
- Keys Adventure Tours uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register with Keys Adventure Tours, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian present while in the use of Keys Adventure Tours websites. You must be 18 years of age to make reservations or any travel arrangements with Keys Adventure Tours.
- Keys Adventure Tours will not contact children or young adults under age 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- Keys Adventure Tours does not ask a child or young adults under age 18 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Keys Adventure Tours does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested.
Keys Adventure Tours displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Keys Adventure Tours does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Keys Adventure Tours advertisers include Adventure Travel providers and Outfitters and other companies (such as stores, airlines, and hotel companies).
- Keys Adventure Tours may set and access Keys Adventure Tours cookies on your computer.
- Keys Adventure Tours lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Keys Adventure Tours’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Keys Adventure Tours Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- Certain communications from Keys Adventure Tours, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Keys Adventure Tours Newsletter, are considered part of Keys Adventure Tours membership and you may opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Keys Adventure Tours account by visiting our Account Deletion page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Keys Adventure Tours Account Information is password-protected. In certain areas Keys Adventure Tours uses industry-standard SSLencryption to protect data transmissions.
Keys Adventure Tours may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Keys Adventure Tours account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com:
Dolphin World / Keys Adventure Tours, Inc